Thursday, January 15, 2015

Cheon song yi

Hello everyone! I have recently finished watching a very good show called my love from the stars, it is really amazing! It's about an alien (do min joon) that falls in love with a popular Korean actress (cheon song yi), it's very interesting and i recommend it to everyone:)) You can watch it online on: viki.com My love from the stars you will not regret watching it. It has many subtitle languages so most people can watch it! 

What i loved most about the series is the fashion in it, men and women equally had very remarkable clothes and the clothes matched their attitudes. My favorite character Cheon song yi wore complete runway outfits from Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Carolina Herrera, etc... Here are SOME of her exquisite looks:








(these aren't my pictures)

I hope you enjoyed this post and feel free to comment on what you think about it and what i should write about, thanks for reading love you!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read my blog, don't forget to comment:)<3