Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Zooey Deschanel for Tommy Hilfiger

Hey guys! Yesterday i found out about an amazing new Zooey Deschanel for Tommy Hilfiger collection. It will be a very amazing feminine and preppy collection, i personally love Tommy Hilfiger and i would love to have a piece from this collection:) It will be available to North America, Japan, Europe and Mexico at the name brand store in April 21st 2014! I'm so exited!!! Here are some pictures of the new collection...







P.S. These are not my pictures!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Luisa , I'm a blogger and I've nominated you for a Liebster award! I love your blog and think you deserve one!
    For more info read this post: http://sprinkleofclaire.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommy Hilfiger

    Bienvenidos a Triamonto, Obtener la mejor Tommy Hilfiger , Jeans & camisetas. nosotros proveer en bajo costo.

    Visit HERE - https://www.triamonto.com.co/

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to read my blog, don't forget to comment:)<3